- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in NGOs (health project is preferred)
- Knowledge of Accounting Software
- Understanding of the laws of Nepal related to tax and insurance policies
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office Package and Accounting Software (like Sun System)
- Maintain record of overall expenditure of the program activities in accordance with the direction of Project Focal Person and Officer
- Ensure the financial transactions, payments and procurements held as per organization policies and donor compliances
- Prepare and submit financial and admin reports to ADRA Nepal on accounting principles, entry of vouchers/transactions into Sun System Accounting software and production of required financial reports and statements
- Ensure, develop & maintain income goods, equipment, material, and their posting into the proper ledger.
- Calculate the taxes on applicable deducted sources, deposit them in timely to the concerned office and maintain E-TDS system.
- Maintain proper filing and effective documentation of all documents related to finance and administration.
- Handle cash and treasury operations with advanced use of spreadsheets for tracking expenses and payroll system with tax applications, controls for ensuring proper transactions.
- Coordinate with ADRA Nepal for financial monitoring and review
Suitable candidates are encouraged to submit their job application (CV and Cover Letter) to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11th March 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for further recruitment process. No telephone calls will be entertained. ENRUDEC reserves the right to accept or reject applications without assigning any reasons whatsoever