- Bachelor of Public Health (Master’s degree is preferred)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in health projects/programs in rural settings
- Working experience from NGOs is preferred
- Previous experience working in MoFA Japan-funded projects would be an asset
- Good interpersonal communications skill
- Candidate with Two-wheeler (motorbike) driving license.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office Package and database software like SPSS
- Ensure that all the planned activities are implemented in the districts as per the approved workplan and Detailed Implementation Guideline.
- Coordinate with local governments for smooth operations of the project. Advocate with the local governments for funding for the project activities in cocreation model.
- Develop monthly, quarterly and annual project reports including event reports and ensure the timely submission to donor.
- Coordinate with district and local level government stakeholders for planning and implementation of targeted activities.
- Provide technical support to the district base project team in planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting of the field activities in line with the project goal and objectives
- Make sure that project data is being collected from field regularly, analyze them against quality benchmarks and share with ADRA and other relevant government and non-government organizations
- Monitor project expenditures and take necessary action to ensure the burn rate is within acceptable limits
- Ensure proper coordination/communication with ADRA Nepal project team for planning, budgeting, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of project interventions.
Suitable candidates are encouraged to submit their job application (CV and Cover Letter) to the email address email@example.com no later than 11th March 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for further recruitment process. No telephone calls will be entertained. ENRUDEC reserves the right to accept or reject applications without assigning any reasons whatsoever.