Environment and Rural Development Center (ENRUDEC)
Name of Project : Agriculture and Livestock Entrepreneurship Development Project In Khajura .
Supported by: Khajura Rural Municipality, Heifer Project Nepal and ENRUDEC Nepal
Working areas: Whole wards (8) of Rural Municipality
Project period: 2 years and 6 months
Project total Budget: 5,33,33,530/-
Khajura Rural Municipality budget : 4,00,00,000/-
Heifer Project Nepal budget : 1,33,33,530/-
Benefited HHs : 1800 HHs (1600 women and 200 youth)
Project goal :
Direct affiliated of 1800 HHs will increase annual income and improved their livelihood.
- Organize cooperative to 1600 HHs of 64 self-help groups and 200 youths of 10 groups increasing social capital.
- Increase qualitative production of agriculture input and livestock, productivity and entrepreneurship.
- Building organizational mechanism with positive environment to develop sectarian agriculture inputs and livestock.
- Increase social capital
- Develop youth entrepreneurship and business
- Agriculture and livestock production, productivity and entrepreneurship
- Development agriculture and livestock sectarian areas