“Health reform project through improved nutrition and water sanitation status in Bardiya District” is a three-year (2023-2026) project funded by MoFA Japan and supported by ADRA Nepal, being implemented in partnership with ENRUDEC. ENRUDEC invites applications from qualified and experienced Nepalese Citizens for the following vacant positions:
- Job Position: Technical Associate – 1 Positions
Required Qualifications and Competencies:
- PCL in General Medicine (Health Assistant) or Nursing (Staff Nurse)
- Minimum 1-3 years of working experience in health projects/programs in community settings
- Working experience from NGOs is preferred
- Good networking and interpersonal communications skills
- Self-management skills and willingness to travel in remote areas of project site
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office Package (word and PowerPoint)
- Implement the planned activities in the project sites as per the approved workplan and Detailed Implementation Guideline.
- Ensure that project interventions are implemented in a quality assured manner and as per the compliances
- Coordinate with local governments for smooth operations of the project
- Develop event reports, case studies including media reports and submit to project officer
- Coordinate with local level government stakeholders for planning and implementation of targeted activities.
- Ensure the good relationship with stakeholders and build networks with community level stakeholders.
- Conduct data collection for M&E system of project and assessments
- Ensure proper coordination/communication with ADRA Nepal project team for planning and implementation of project interventions.
Suitable candidates are encouraged to submit their job application (CV and Cover Letter) to the email address email@example.com no later than 14th Feb 2024. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for further recruitment process. No telephone calls will be entertained. ENRUDEC reserves the right to accept or reject applications without assigning any reasons whatsoever.